Cingular Wireless Ad, 'Artist', produced by BBDO New York, United States (mpg)
Disabled Children's Fund of Slovakia, 'konto bariéry - Water', produced by Wiktor / Leo Burnett, S.R.O., Slovakia (mpg)
Disabled Children's Fund of Slovakia, 'konto bariéry - Girl', produced by Wiktor / Leo Burnett, S.R.O., Slovakia (mpg)
Association Paralysés de France, 'On est tous faits pour aimer la vie', produced by DDB & Co, France (mpg)
Singapore Handicap Welfare Association, 'Petshop' produced by Leo Burnett, Singapore (mpg)
Example of bad portrayal:
Propreté de Paris, 'the blind person', France (mpg)
British Film institute and Disability Equality in Education Collaboration.
UK Campaign 'What have you got to offer?'
1) Mike's Restaurant now offers Braille menu
2) Fran now offers a (notepad and pen) so deaf customers can order
3) Gill's pub now offers table service on request for disabled customers
4) Insurance broker Claire offers audio policy details for visually impaired customers
5) Kim now offers a large print price list for partially sighted clients
6) Ken now offers reserved easy access seating for disabled theatre goers
This poster was produced by the Brazilian advertising firm Giovani, FCB,
in conjunction with the 'Sociedade Síndrome de Down' (Down Syndrome Society of Brazil)
BBC News, (2/9/2003)
El Pais (28/4/2003)
Campaign in Belgian by a Flemish disability NGO GRIP
'We have a new student among us in our class, he is obviously a little bit advanced, but I want you to react normally to him, ok?'
'Master, Wim is cheating!!'